Easing of Covid-19 restrictions:
Following the announcement by the Government of New Public Health measures we are delighted to announce that we can return to mass with a congregation on May10th. However, the following restrictions apply:
- A maximum of 50 persons are permitted to attend Mass, funeral
- and weddings. It is advised that no other religious ceremonies e.g.
- Communions and Confirmations should take place at this time
- Social distancing rules apply.
- Face coverings must be worn.
- Archbishop Farrell will issue guidance in relation to other Sacraments in due course.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
This weekend we are launching our Children’s Corner.
Children’s Corner is a new page on our parish website especially dedicated to our younger parishioners, namely those in Primary School. We are just beginning to add to it with lots of fun and interesting stuff for children to learn and do. This month, being the month dedicated to Mary, our focus is very much on Mary the Mother of God and our mother. Have a look at it and if you have suggestions, thoughts or comments, please give Conor a shout, he would love to hear from you.
Friday is the First Friday Mass at 9.30am in Crookstown Church will be offered for all those names on the altar lists of the dead in Crookstown, Kilmead and Moone
Adoration of The Blessed Sacrament in Crookstown Church on Tuesday evenings from 7pm – 8pm for the month of May.
Exposition of The Blessed Sacrament and Evening Prayer from 3pm – 4pm in Moone Church every Sunday in May.
Our Churches are open for private prayer every day.